Lippo M Jacket
Lippo M Jacket
Lippo is a hybrid jacket combining Technical X-stretch panels with warm insulated Pertex Quantum. This combination creates the ultimate warm summer style that works also as a mid-layer. Strategically placed insulation parts give warmth and stretch panels lightness and breathability. This product belongs to the Weight 300 Series.
Main purpose of use: Active and Outdoors
- Material 1: Pertex® Quantum. Pertex® Microlight. Pertex Y series fabrics use unique Y-shaped filaments inside the yarn, which lock together to provide a more stable construction. This results in a softer, smoother fabric surface with greater water-beading properties.
- Material content: 100% Polyamid
- Material 2: X-stretch. X-Stretch, a stretch fabric with good moisture management.
- Material content: 92%Polyamid, 8%Elastane
- Insulation: Primaloft® Gold 60
- Lining: Nylon Ripstop, light microfabric with ripstop surface.
- Technologies: Airlite, Pertex Quantum, Primaloft®, X-Stretch®
- Freedom of movement with fitted shape
- Subtle elastic edgeband on hood
- Elasticated sleeve ends and hem
- Zipped hand pockets
- Reflective details and Halti branding
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry
- Colors might change
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, 4XL, 5XL
- Weight: 0,5 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.