Grönland II Pro
Grönland II Pro
Grönland II Pro is a three-person tent designed for extreme conditions but also suitable for normal camping in varying conditions. The tent has two vestibules or ""lobbies"" where you can easily store your hiking equipment and outdoor clothing.
Highly wind-resistant functional structure and completely waterproof and tearproof fabrics are some of the details that we require from our high-end tent product.
There are no compromises with ventilation. The wide storm skirts keep the snow away from the inner tent and offer good protection against the wind.
When your trip requires equipment of maximum performance, our recommendation is Grönland II Pro.
Main purpose of use: Expedition
- Technologies: Eco
- Outer tent material: Cordura Nylon. Silikon Nylon R/S. Molemmin puolin silikonikäsitelty 40D ripstop Polyamidi kangas. Kankaan repäisylujuus on 17 kg (ISO 13937-4)
- Inner tent material: Hengittävä 40 D Ripstop Polyamidi
- Groundsheet material: Polyester, PU 5000 mm, seam tape
- Poles: Four 10,2 mm, 7001 T6 aluminum poles outside the tent, streamlined flat pole tunnels. Pole package length 44 cm. All poles are of same length to make the set up of the tent easy.
- Certificates & Eco Labels: PFC0 WR finishing
- Large inner tent space do to the two doors and vestibules
- One really big vestibule with space for cooking and gear storage
- One smaller vestibule in the other end of tent
- Wind-resistant design, wedge-like shape cuts through wind
- Fabric’s silicon coating strengthens the fabric substantially
- Silicone treatment also improves fabric’s UV resistance
- Every detail is designed with durability and practicality in mind
- No compromises with ventilation
- Wash by hand in warm water using mild detergent
- Weight: 5,5 kg
- Size: 160x210x110
- Stuff sack: Compression style