Palander 2011 pants
Made of the same materials and with same demands as the Palander 2011 jacket, these pants can be used with or without the braces thanks to zip-off back panel. High-tech downhill skiing pant for the demanding enthusiasts.
- P00 White
- P99 Black
- X53 Willow Green
- Removable braces with step less adjustment option
- Pants can be converted into a waist model with the aid of a zip that removes the high back section
- High back made from breathable mesh material so that breathability to the lower back does not suffer
- Inner leg and back of calves which may come into contact with ski edges are reinforced
- Snow gaiters inside leg cuffs keep snow and moisture out
- The cut is designed with the downhill skier's stance in mind
- Front pockets with water repellent zippers
- Velcro adjustable waist with belt loops
- Zipped ventilation in the back ensure maximum comfort
- 4-way stretch material that is waterproofed and breathable.
- Waterproofness 20 000mm
- Breathability 20 000g/m2/24h
- DuPont Thermolite 40g padding developed by DuPont.
- Padding is extremely fine and warm for its weight. The insulating fibre has been designed to work together with waterproof and breathable surface materials. The hollow structure of the fibres guarantees excellent thermal insulation even in extreme conditions. The Thermolite padding withstands use and washing well
- ACTIVE DRY lining that wicks moisture efficiently away from your skin and keeps you feeling pleasantly dry even in intense use. The material does not absorb water itself so it dries quickly